February 12, 2009
Preview users can now download an update to 1.1.10 in the usual way, from here.
This update provides a couple of quick bug fixes
- fixes bug resulting in detached files not being properly closed.
- fixes additional timezone bug when sending messages
- fixes direct SMTP bug causing problems with cc addressees
The release version number is 184.108.40.206
February 8, 2009
Version 1.1.10 is another bug fix release, and is now available for user preview. It fixes various bugs in date rendering and display, and adds the ability to sort a mail box by send date.
Here are the details of the fixes/changes in version 1.1.10
- adds sort by send date function
- refactored date parser to properly handle month transitions and timezones
- fixes new message display/bold in single line view
- fixes bug in send timezone indication
- downloads mail newest first
- enables HTML by default
- fixes problem with ‘Get link’ when navigating from HTML mail
- attempts to display messages with unkown character encodings
Registered users can download version 1.1.9, by clicking here and entering the email address that was originally used to register for tiggit mail. Exisiting license tokens will continue to work with this version. Users are advised to take appropriate precautions when upgrading to this version as all messages on the handheld may be lost.