The first preview of tiggit mail version 1.1.19, can now be downloaded. This version adds the ability to read digital signatures, and so makes tiggit mail partially SMIME compatible. Tiggit mail now meets certain government email requirements.
With release 1.1.19, tiggit mail is fully internationalized. This build includes support for Italian as well as English within the user interface. I am planning to add French and Russian prior to the full release, and will welcome offers to translate to German, Vietnamese and other languages.
Here is the full list of updates and fixes in this release.
- Full user interface internationalization
- Digital signature validation and visual cues to confirm correct validation
- Fixes problem with display of Cyrillic and other non-ASCII character sets HTML messages
- Adds option to only download email headers for IMAP servers
- Adds option to switch time display between 12 and 24 hour mode
- Adds option to choose to fast-switch between accounts or folders
- Fixes problems with blank lines being removed from messages, and fixes problem with additional blank lines being added to messages
- Fixes problems with content being lost when forwarding messages.
Users may need to re-synchonize the folder list to allow access to folders other than the INBOX.
Registered users can download version 1.1.19, by clicking here and entering the email address that was originally used to register for tiggit mail. Exisiting license tokens will continue to work with this version. Users are advised to take appropriate precautions when upgrading to this version as all messages on the handheld may be lost