Version 1-0-08 is a bug fix release and is now available for download.
Most importantly this release fixes the problem of messages being received by Enterprise Outlook as text attachments to blank messages. It also has some enhancements to the validation logic for SMTP that should make SMTP sending more reliable under higher latency situations.
- Fixes problem with the added text in forwarded and reply messages being shown as text attachments to a blank message by enterprise Exchange servers and other legacy email tools.
- Properly handles attachments when forwarding/replying to messages
- Fixed problem with image attachments not being displayed on api 4.1 version
- Fixes problem resulting in time and date being shown as 00:00
- Fixes problem with delete lists not being persisted between sessions – messages deleted on the handheld are no longer re-downloaded after restarting tiggit mail.
- Fixes problems with sub-folders not being replicated
- Adds hot-key functionality to folder screen – I to set folder for download and P to show folder properties
- Waits for response 354 to DATA command within SMTP send