Here are the details of all the updates and fixes within this version.
- fixes timezone problem for negative timezones
- removes un-necessary to and cc header lines
- removes un-necessary commas from header lines
- revised reply all parser to handle commas in descriptive names, including support for semi-colon delimiters
- changed one address per header line for bcc
- fixes incorrect representation of license expiry month
- added reload function – Shift L
- added display headers function – Shift H
- adds additional sort trigger
- improved outbox handling
- improves error handling around IMAP APPEND messages
- fixes problems with creating messages with non-roman characters including cyrillic, and allows for mixed cyrillic and roman text
The various bug fixes around handling non-Roman character sets now allow receiving and composing messages using mixed character sets.
Registered users can download version 1.1.11, by clicking here and entering the email address that was originally used to register for tiggit mail. Exisiting license tokens will continue to work with this version. Users are advised to take appropriate precautions when upgrading to this version as all messages on the handheld may be lost.