Version 0-1-52 is now available for download.
This is the first candidate 1.0 release, as beta finishes at the end of the week, and the charge for tiggit mail increases to $30.
This version has the following changes/improvements
- better user experience when entering a license key
- fixes bug when checking for network availability – no longer requires EDGE/GPRS to be available to connect via WiFi
- better user experience via the status line
- fixes problems displaying inline quote-printable email messages
- adds option to close session once download is completed, and adds this as a default for POP3 sessions – upgrading users will need to set this manually
- made all “switch screens” labels consistent
- fixed problem in wizard that resulted in incorrect configuration of mailServerUserId
- changed folder parser to properly understand hierarchical mailbox organisation
- changed folder parser to understand different delimiters
- additional logic to send short email messages as plain text and not as Base64 encoded attachments
- changed forward logic to handle HTML messages
- changed wizard to accommodate large font sizes