version 1.1.8 tidies up a number of loose ends for version 1.1 and fixes a problem within the http tunnel code that generally causes sessions to end unexpectedly often with a Null Pointer Exception.
This version also adds an application indicator for BOLD and STORM users to show the number of unread messages within tiggit. In the screen shot below there are a total of 23 unread messages in tiggit mail
Here are the details of the changes/fixes within version 1.1.8
- exposes smtpDomain on the mailbox settings panel and provides a default value of localhost
- fixes a problem on the runbox set up wizard that causes mailServerUserId not to be set.
- sets a default for smtpAuthType within the add mailbox wizard to PLAIN
- adds tiggit mail to Address book menu at startup
- sent items are marked as seen when appended to sent box
- more only downloads the remainder of a message (in earlier versions more downloads the entire message and replaces the current body)
- respects showHTMLFirst setting
- folder expansion state is now remembered between sessions
- adds application indicator for API 4.6
- adds warning to user if singlePost is selected with a challenge authentication protocol
- fixes bug in sorting mailbox display
- fixes bug in http tunnel resulting in IO Exceptions during session
Registered users can download version 1.1.8, by clicking here and entering the email address that was originally used to register for tiggit mail. Exisiting license tokens will continue to work with this version. Users are advised to take appropriate precautions when upgrading to this version as all messages on the handheld may be lost.